macrodata refinement ♐︎
Murphy's Laws of Computer Programming
- Any given program, when running, is obsolete.
- Any given program costs more and takes longer.
- If any program is useful, it will have to be changed.
- If a program is useless, it will have to be documented.
- Any given program will expand to fill all available memory.
- The value of a program is proportional to the weight of its output.
- Program complexity always grows until it exceeds the capability of the programmer who must maintain it.
- If a test installation functions perfectly, all subsequent systems will malfunction.